Florida bar boarFlorida Bar Board Certified Construction Law Attorney/ Lawyers
Whether you’re involved in a simple home remodel or complex commercial construction, disputes rob you of time and money and seriously threaten your business. For more than 25 years, Raymond M. Masciarella II, PA has been committed to providing the best representation available and has helped clients who were mired in controversy get relief and move their projects forward. We represent clients involved in all aspects of construction, including homeowners and homeowner associations, businesses, general contractors, subcontractors, developers, lenders, bond and surety companies, design professionals, and material suppliers. They negotiate, arbitrate, mediate and litigate cases arising from:
Our Firm’s Difference
Thorough investigation and research by Board Certified Attorney
Establishing fault in construction cases often requires specialized knowledge of industry practices and standards. Modern construction law is growing more complex every day and we not only stay current with the law as it develops and changes but we also understand the practical side of your business and how to avoid catastrophic events.
Our team includes not only a Florida Bar Board Certified attorney, but it has access to highly qualified experts commonly used in construction defect cases, including licensed general contractors, subcontractors, engineers,architects and building inspectors.. They employ state-of-the-art diagnostics and analyses to fortify your case.
Mediation and arbitration services
Often parties can minimize expense and delay by mediating disputes about provisions in construction contracts. Moreover, many construction contracts have clauses that require non-binding or binding arbitration to resolve disputes. We have many years experience representing parties at arbitration and mediation proceedings. They often negotiate lasting solutions that save their clients time and money and allow them to get their projects back on track.
Fair and just compensation
If you have been harmed by a construction defect or by a contractor, subcontractor, owner, developer, engineer or architects failure to perform, you are entitled to ample compensation covering:
- Actual damages, including the costs of correcting defective work and/or completing unfinished work, and damage to your property and any contents damaged due to the defect (such as water damage and mold)
- Compensation for the loss of the use and enjoyment of your property.
- Compensation for storage charges and cleaning costs incurred
- Compensation for the reasonable cost of rental of similar property during periods when your property could not be used
- Under limited circumstances, exemplary or punitive damages, intended to punish a defendant and deter particularly malicious or reckless conduct in the future
- Interest on your damages as permitted by law
- Attorney fees and costs if provided for in your contract or by law
Contact Board Certified construction litigation law firm/Florida construction lawyers today
Every moment of delay costs you money. To assert your rights in your construction dispute, call Ray Masciarella in North Palm Beach at 561-627-4448 or contact their office online. They’re ready with cost-effective legal counsel that will resolve your controversy and improve your bottom line.
Raymond M. Masciarella II, PA is located in North Palm Beach, Florida and
represents clients throughout Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast, including
West Palm Beach and Stuart.